Category 6 Screened Keystone Jack – Toolless
The Excel toolless jack is one of the simplest methods of providing a high level of repeatable quality of fast termination. Suitable for both traditional and pre-terminated installations, each jack has a standard RJ45 keystone jack footprint and is suitable for mounting in the Excel shutters, faceplates and patch panel frames detailed in this catalogue.
Termination is a quick and simple three stage process, prepare and position the pairs from each cable within the colour coded termination cap, once in place the termination cap is snapped onto the IDC block, finally earth either the drain wire or overall braid screen to the shield cap.
- Category 6 ISO11801 compliant
- Standard RJ45 footprint
- Fast, easy, reliable termination
- Clear IDC termination colour coding
- Suitable for foil and braided screen cables
- Choice of colour to suit faceplate and patch panel mounting
- Lifetime Product Warranty
- 25 year system warranty available
Please note that this Excel keystone jack is only to be used with RJ45 FCC compliant plugs. It is designed for use with 8 pin RJ45 plugs which comply with the IEC 60603-7 standard. They are not designed for use with RJ11 plugs or LJ6 plugs.
Use of plugs which are not compliant with the IEC 60603-7 standard for RJ45 connectors may result in physical damage to the pins inside the keystone jack.
When testing, Excel recommends Fluke DTX1800 with PLA002 test adaptor. Please ensure that the test head connector being used is not damaged and that the number of circuits tested with this test head has not exceeded the manufacturer’s recommendations.
|100-210||Category 6 Screened STP Toolless Jack – Butterfly Style|
- Excel 1U Keystone Jack 19” Patch Panel Frames – Unloaded(PDF)
- Excel Category 6 Screened Twisted Pair (STP) Jack – Toolless(PDF)
- Delta Compliance Statement: Screened Connecting Hardware, Category 6 – Excel Screened Category 6 RJ45 Toolless Keystone Jack(PDF)
- ETL Verified Certificate: 100-210 Excel Cat 6 Screened Keystone Jack – Toolless(PDF)