Prysmian Sirocco Customer Lead In Unit
The Customer Lead In unit (CLI) is designed for use in residential and small business premises to manage the entry of cables into buildings. The unit can be used for a single blown tube cable entry or a single optical cable entry up to a diameter of 13mm.
- Ergonomic design.
- All fibres are positively managed to maintain a 30mm minimum bend radius.
- Prevents the accidental damage of optical cables during installation through walls, and therefore eliminates return to site costs due to fibre breaks / macro bending.
- Transition point between external grade tubing to Internal low smoke tubing.
- Gas / Water block facility for a single tube cable.
- Removable cover for easy access.
- Internal unit manufactured from fire resistant UL94-V0 rated material.
- External unit rated to IP68 when fully resin sealed.
- A 25mm diameter conduit is available as a separate item for applications where further protection is required around the cable elements, when they are passed through the wall.
Kit containing a two part resin pack used for sealing cables interstices in the unit. Conduit A 0.5 metre length of 25mm diameter conduit that can be used to further protect the cable elements as they are passed through the wall.
|XBFSC00092||Sirocco Customer Lead In – Single Blown Fibre Tube|
|XCPSC00670||Sirocco Conduit 25mm Diameter x 0.5m Length|
|XPESC00054||Sirocco Oasys Resin Pack – Pack of 10|